10 Latest Beauty Trends That Every Girl Should Know
The beauty industry is always changing, and it can be difficult to keep up. However, there are several current trends that are worth noting.
1. Plant Based Skin Care: Plant based skin care is a growing trend, with botanical ingredients such as aloe vera and tea tree oil being found in a wide range of beauty products.
2. Digital Makeovers: With the rise of digital makeover apps, users are able to try on new looks without spending a dime. Many makeup companies such as L’Oréal and e.l.f. now offer digital makeovers to customers.
3. DIY Hair Treatments: DIY hair treatments are becoming more and more popular, with many people using items from the kitchen, such as avocado and coconut oil, to nourish and protect their hair.
4. DIY Nail Art: With the rise of at-home nail art kits, many people are now using different techniques and colours to create unique nail designs.
5. Floral Scents: Fragrances with floral notes, such as lavender and rose, are becoming increasingly popular.
6. WChemical-Free Makeup: With the increasing awareness of potentially hazardous chemicals in makeup, many brands are now offering beauty products with fewer chemicals, such as parabens and sulfates.
7. K-Beauty: Korean beauty products, often featuring ingredients such as aloe vera and rice extracts, have been gaining popularity in the West.
8. Korean Makeup Trends: The “glass skin” trend, which focusses on luminous and hydrated skin, has been gaining traction globally.
9. Microblading: Microblading is a semi-permanent eyebrow shaping technique that can give the illusion of natural and fuller brows.
10. Clean Beauty: The demand for “clean” beauty products without added toxins is rapidly rising. Many beauty brands are now offering non-toxic options for consumers.